DH birthay the day we check in

Kupiecb

Mouseketeer
Hello,
We are going to DL for the first time in March. My husbands birthday is the day we check into the GC and I really want to do something special for him. I have been reading all the birthday ideas and most of them are for kids (not that he is not a big Kid!). My question is since we will not be going to DL the same day we check in, does anyone have any ideas on how to make his day special at maybe downtown disney or the GC? I was thinking about maybe balloons in our room when we first arrived, or a special birthday cake at dinner, or something else special. Any ideas would be appreciated so when I call disney I can inquire.
Thanks

For my husband's 35th birthday we did the Pat E Cake birthday party, it was hilarious! They had all the birthday boys and girls stand up in front of everyone with Minnie and Mickey and then line up for a birthday parade around the restaurant. Believe it or not, he was not the only grown man having his birthday there! It was really cute seeing the few birthday dads with their hats on lined up with all the 5 yr olds! My kids loved doing this with their dad, they still talk about it and even had dad sign their autograph book and put a picture of his birthday with Mickey in it.

If you're looking for more grown-up birthday stuff, most of all the sit-down restaurants have a special birthday treat and will sing, just let them know when you make the reservation. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter