Describe Disney restaurant highchairs

Tara

Bad Influence
Are they chairs with trays, or just those wooden square-frame seat kinds that pull up to a table? If they are the wooden kind, to they actually fit under the table so the table can act as a tray, or are they so tall that they butt up agains the table edge?

Hi Tara-
I've only seen the wooden kind. I never noticed a problem with them fitting up under the table, but I'd bet it depends on the restaurant and the height of the tables.

Good Luck.

Hi,
I have always had a problem with the highchairs at some restaurants not being as clean as I would like them to be. I must say that I found the highchairs at Disney to be very clean. I don't remember having any problems pulling the highchair up to table. This year when we return my daughter will need a booster. I'm hoping to find these as clean. I also took TableToppers that will attach to the table as a placemat. They are disposable so they so not take up a lot of room in the diaper bag. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter