Des' "I'm going to fit in a swimsuit for Hawaii" journal

A Litle Pixie Dust

"Mom..when I grow up..I don't want to be a Princes
Hello,

Well...I am at it once again. I am really down about the way I look. I started WW again in February and started out okay...unfortunately, I just can't get serious about it. I have a cruise in December and really want to look nice for it! I want to go snorkling with my daughter and be happy with myself in a swimsuit!

Anyways, I find that I follow my WW if I am more accountable with reporting and talking about it. So here I go!

Wish me luck!

Desiree

Well, we had a Memorial Day BBQ at my house so I was able to keep track of what was served. I tried to use as much low fat as possible. I had a nice lunch today: a small piece of steak, several pieces of watermelon, corn on the cob. I stayed away from the chips. My only downfall was a margarita but overall - not to bad. I stayed away from all the snacky stuff!

Yesterday, my DD had a birthday party to go to at the local skating rink. I haven't been on skates in about 30 years but decided to give it a try. Only fell once and skated for about 2 hours straight. I am not sure what type of exercise that qualifies under but I was happy to be doing something!

Tomorrow is a new day - will start getting back to exercise and counting my WW points!

Desiree

Hello from another Desireé!!!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello! I hope you are doing well with WW!

Belated Welcome to WISH, Des! Hope you had a great weekend and have a good week this week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter