Decisions...Decisions.....

niks81

Let's just say I wasn't the 'only one'!<br><font c
So I think I have decided that I do want to buy into the Disney Vacation Club. It is a great investment and I love the idea of having it paid for ahead of time. My dilemma is that I don't know which resort I want to buy into. I think going directly through Disney might be easier, but they only have VWL for sale right now, although BCV is up for sale early next year. Even though both of these resorts are great, I think I'd rather own at OKW or BWV. There are several resales out right now, some of which are great deals. I think it would be harder for me to do that though and the reason is because I am young. DVC said they've had 18 year olds buy in which makes me feel a bit more confident that they could work with me. I have a feeling if I went to the bank for a loan for a timeshare as a 20 year old (who is still paying off college and a car!) that I might be turned down....can anyone help me out here? Any advice would be gladly accepted!!

I think I would wait. Borrowing for DVC is likely to take money you can use for a lot more important things that you are likely to need or want over the next few years. You have plenty of time to buy into DVC and should not buy someplace you do not really want to be just to get in right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter