December 2018 - town house or condo?

alisonbestford

<font color=990066>Can cope with the dentist after
Helpppppp......... please :headache:
My daughter and myself are planning a trip for next December (she'll be 20 whilst we're away) :bday:
I've booked 5 nights in AllStars Music to take advantage of the free breakfast but then we'd like to move on to somewhere with more space :flower1:
I think we've settled on Windsor Hills but the big question is - do we go for a condo or a townhouse?
We've been to Orlando in December once before and it was pretty cold so does anyone think paying to heat the pool would be worth it? (Bear in mind we're from the UK so are pretty much used to cold :upsidedow)
A house seems a bit excessive for just the two of us but the prices seem pretty similar and I'd rather not be on a top floor somewhere.
I followed a link to www.windsorhillsofficialrentals.com that I found on one of the threads but now I've got plenty of quotes and am spoilt for choice!
Any advice
anyone has would be much appreciated.
:thanks:in advance.

We've done both townhouses and condos at Windsor Hills. To me they both have pros and cons. In a condo, I really appreciate the one level living. My feet are always tired and I hate having to go up and down the stairs when I forget something in my bedroom. Also the washer & dryer in the condos are bigger than those in the townhouse.

In the townhouses I appreciate being able to park at the front door. We are staying in a WH towhouse in 2 weeks. I have talked to the owner and got the OK to decide on pool heat one week before we leave. That lets us get a good idea of what the weather will be like and weather we will need pool heat. If it is in the high 80's we will not need heat. When it is in the 70's we appreciate the heated pool. I have a 6 yo, so not having walk from the clubhouse pool is nice.

If it were me and I was just going with another adult, I would likely chose a condo just to save money.

Side note: I'm not sure why you said that you prefer not to be on the top floor, but I have never encountered any noise or other issues being in one of the upper floor condos. There are also elevators so you don't have to walk up and down the stairs if you don't want to.

Side note: I'm not sure why you said that you prefer not to be on the top floor, but I have never encountered any noise or other issues being in one of the upper floor condos. There are also elevators so you don't have to walk up and down the stairs if you don't want to.
It was the stairs at the end of the day Woodmnky...... I never considered the stairs in the house :crazy: Think we'll probably go with the condo - thanks for your help :lovestruc

The elevators in the condo buildings are nice and I don't think that I have ever had to wait more than just a minute for them. After a day at Disney, the last thing that I want to do is walk up and down stairs. Enjoy your vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter