December 2018 Discount Watch

Okay, good, didn't miss the December discounts. I'll just grab a seat and wait with you guys...I am hoping to go either right after Thanksgiving or the first week of December.

My dh and dd decided they want to spend christmas day at disney, do count me in. They've decided on Asmo so I'm not counting on discounts but if free dining comes out I might be able to switch them.

Okay, good, didn't miss the December discounts. I'll just grab a seat and wait with you guys...I am hoping to go either right after Thanksgiving or the first week of December.

This has been our go-to time to visit the World!!! Nothing beats the Christmas decorations and FREE DINING!!!

:wave2: I'm waiting too. I am hoping for a miracle that free dining will be offered for the first week of December (I'm dreaming :goodvibes) but the second week would be ok too..

I am so excited to see all the decorations and not be sweltering in the humidity haha.. The two past trips have been at the end of August... so this will be much different!

Waiting here too! Planning on going in November (for Food and Wine) or in December (for the holidays at Epcot, which we haven't seen yet).

Maybe at Christmas, but travelling with toddlers, I'm afraid it will be too busy...

We are going December 22-29th and am hoping free dining is offered through the 22nd for us to take advantage of. We are 4 Disney "adults", 2 adults and a 12 and 13 year old so the dining plan will save us quite a bit of money.

I'd love to see free dining come out for my December dates - already booked a bounceback discount for 12/22 - 12/29 at POP, but the discount doesn't seem to be very much compared to the regular prices on the website.

patiently waiting and oping for FD, however either way we will be traveling back down to Disney Dec7/8--15th. kicking myself for not taking advantage of the BB offer last Dec trip. 2 rooms, for 5 people(dd1 and her BF, dd2, DH and myself-DS2still unsure as his college schedule is uncertain) had received PIN codes last june and again in august but nothing was available for the last trip we took.

Is it best to make room only reservations now for Dec 15-21, 2018 or wait? We will hopfully be staying at the Yacht Club.

Is it best to make room only reservations now for Dec 15-21, 2018 or wait? We will hopfully be staying at the Yacht Club.

Unless there is something very specific you want, or would choose YC even at rack rate, you are best off waiting. The more rooms that are booked up the less that will be available discounted.:goodvibes

We received a pin code for the summer yesterday - 30% off most deluxe. Funny how I always receive at the wrong time. Here’s to hoping another is on its way for December:santa::bounce:

kicking myself for not booking the bounce back when we were there last year. hoping the free dining dates on that offer hold true and that they release a discount for free dining in December. the dates on the bb offer for December were 12/7-12/22seemed like the normal excluded resorts, so i can deal with resorts-we don't spend a ton of time there anyway. i miss the days of discounts and fd in October.

Ours as well! Can't wait to go back for Christmas time again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter