December 2017!

So, we're nuts but we booked Dec 27th (my 50th birthday) through Jan 3rd and our 20th wedding anniversary is Dec 31st :) but so excited - we'll navigate and just embrace the spirit of the holidays and Disney!

Cruising on the Dream from Dec 5-9, then YC from the 9th to the 11th. Can't wait to see the holiday decorations

My family is coming for our first DVC stay at the Polynesian early December. Can't wait! Hoping to attend the Moonlight Magic event too.

Just booked my Mom and I's annual (soon to be twice a year when we join DVC next year hopefully) trip for Dec 6th-15th at AKL Jambo House Club Level!

Really excited to be there during Christmas Season and attending the MVMCP for the first time :)

Yay!
Went September 2016 for Halloween...just booked today for November 27-December 2, 2017, for Christmas!!
:earboy2:

Does anyone know the dates of the partysame yet....or some magical pattern, like always on Tuesday, so something like that. We are going later November/early December and i think our ADR window opens before the party dayes are announced. Don't want to make a reservation for something I can't use

We booked for December 16-26. We've never gone over a holiday before. Not sure how crazy this makes us.
we did a christmas thru new years when pleasure Island was opened. I would only do it once but its a great experience, massive crowds but i still wouldnt take back that 1 time

Eeek - we increased our stay - now we are December 2 to 17th - split stay between ASMu & CB - CB length depends on when FD starts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!