December 2005 Info, Code, Dining, & Special Package Watch! :)

Same for us-most rides were 5 mins-only wait was test track.
We got a fast pass for Soarin-80min wait at 10am.
All other rides and parks were great.
Snowing here like crazy-someone please take me back to WDW!

Just got back myself on Saturday. The crowds weren't too bad. I did notice that on our last day there, the 17th, Magic Kingdom was just nuts.

Also, you didn't have much of a chance getting into a restaurant without a AR the week I was there. We had AR's for most of our meals but had a hard time trying to get one more for one meal we didn't schedule.

Most wait times were less than posted. The only day that changed was our last day there. The times seemed very long on this day.

I can't imagine ever going during the peak season. It must just be so crazy then.

:sunny:

OK guys, I can't read all these pages... I am trying to figure out how much I need to save for next year.

Were there any discounts for mid or later Dec this year? Does AAA discount for non members or do I need to join if that is the best deal?

We will make sure our first night is early enough to catch value season rates. We are addicted to the dining plan (yep, that free dining promo worked) so we will stay on site. Just two kids so Values work for us.

I am going to try to save enough to invest in 10 day no expire MYW plus (or whatever they call that add on now) tickets. I plan to use 6 park days and 2 plus days, save 4 park days and 3 pluses, putting me in position to take advantage of the next package deal with just 1 or 2 day basic tickets ;) . However I can save about $600 if I just buy what I need for this trip... I guess I will have to decide that towards the end of my saving.

My extended family thought we were nuts going 'so soon' again this year, lol.

So did Disney offer anything for Dec this year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter