Dec 8, 2017 Wonder out of Galveston

I think the most important thing is to make sure you find and join a fish extender group at least 3 months before sailing. Each group is different and closes months before so that everyone has time too prepare their fish extender gifts. We almost missed out on our first cruise because we it was so close to sailing. Luckily we found a group for last minute people.
Hi, can you help me find a group. Thanks

Hello Stephanie! How exciting!!! Since it looks just a few people have found this page, I am going to start a spreadsheet with everyone who will be taking part of the FE for our trip. Do you happen to know what stateroom you are in? If not, please be sure to let me know when you do so we can make sure both your kids get something extra special!

For those who are slowly finding their way to this group and would like to be added to the FE group, please either post here the names of your family members, state room and maybe one or two things that each child likes. Or feel free to email me directly (if that is aloud!)
FondaTL@gmail.com
Hello, I would like to be part of the FE group. Thanks

@DanaMichelle1382 // @Michala LaBry -- I have been inquiring for a month or so about a FE group for our cruise but no one has responded. Maybe we should start our own little group if everyone else already has one going? This is my second Disney Cruise; but the first time we'd like to participate in a FE group. I have just google'd and researched FE and what all it entails.

Let me know if y'all would like to set something up. I would love to!
Hi, I would like to also join a group.

Hey there @Siara - Come over to our facebook group for the cruise; that's where I wound up and we have lots of fun sign ups. I could never get a response on these boards. Facebook group. <-- click

Hey there @Siara - Come over to our facebook group for the cruise; that's where I wound up and we have lots of fun sign ups. I could never get a response on these boards. Facebook group. <-- click

Hello! I would also like to join, however, I don't utilize Facebook :(

Hello. I hope that this email finds you well. I haven’t been able to figure out the messaging on DisBoards, and just joined this afternoon.

My family and I will be boarding our first Disney Cruise with all of you, and I am looking to join a fish extender group if it is still available. Unfortunately, due to my ignorance with booking, etc., I didn’t know that the on-board activities could be booked at 12am, so I was late to the game and everything sold out. Our party will consist of my mother (Linda, 66), myself (Trina, 38), and my nephew (LJ, 6). I know that the trip will be magical, but I wanted to do something extra fun for my nephew, and he and I LOVE giving presents and treats. I believe that we are in stateroom 5009.

My mom loves Boo and Jessie, and she loves collecting pins.
I am a BIG fan or Merida, Rapunzel, and Alice in Wonderland, and, of course, Mickey! I also love pins, but I am really just a sucker for anything Disney-themed.
LJ loves Spider-Man, Lightning McQueen, Buzz Lightyear, and Baymax as characters, but he also loves anything Star Wars, and watches Phineas and Ferb non-stop on Netflix. He also likes pins and tsum tsums, but if he found candy or toy-like surprises as treats, he would be over the moon! LJ loves to give gifts to people!

I don’t know what other information you might need from us, other than a confirmation on our stateroom. I haven’t told my mother or LJ about the fish extender group, so if it is too late to join, please let me know.

Thank you!

--Trina

Hello! I would also like to join, however, I don't utilize Facebook :(

Totally understand, I would be happy to add your information to our group if you'd like, I just have not been able to get ANY traction out of the DisBoard Fish Extender group...

Unfortunately, due to my ignorance with booking, etc., I didn’t know that the on-board activities could be booked at 12am, so I was late to the game and everything sold out.
-- Don't worry - there will be plenty of opportunity for things on board and I would also HIGHLY encourage you to check in with guest services asap once on board. A lot of people book things then change their mind or cancel. So you have not missed all opportunities :) Plus, there's a LOT that will be going on that is not something you prebook, you just show up. It will all be in your personal navigator for each day.

-Meg

@Chala the link must have changed because when i originally posted it, it worked because we had a few people on this thread join our group. Not sure why that happened but the one I just posted above is definitely correct.

The Group owner has closed the group... she said it is standard this close to the sail date.

That's correct - I did not realize (but it makes sense) that by doing that it makes the link no longer work. People can still be added by invite though. @Chala

Hi! My husband, six-year-old daughter and I will be joining you on the Wonder. This will be our second cruise ever! We were on this same cruise last year and loved it so much. I had no idea this site or fish extenders existed until today. It seems like we may be too late to participate in fish extenders, but we will look forward to sailing with you all!!

Hi! My husband, six-year-old daughter and I will be joining you on the Wonder. This will be our second cruise ever! We were on this same cruise last year and loved it so much. I had no idea this site or fish extenders existed until today. It seems like we may be too late to participate in fish extenders, but we will look forward to sailing with you all!!

hey there @KristaM - If you're on facebook let me know and i can add you to our FB group. We have a "pixie dust" list that you could be added to so you can still get some special treats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter