Dec 8, 2017 Wonder out of Galveston

I don't know how to do that! This is my first time to join a forum so I don't know how to use it!!
Click on her screen name it will pull up a box you should be able to click start a conversation to message her

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2016-09-07-19-35-55.png
    SmartSelectImage_2016-09-07-19-35-55.png
    385.2 KB · Views: 5
hello all!!!
we just booked our 2nd cruise! im super excited. i wanted to see about joining an fish extender group if it has started.

Hello everyone and Happy 2017!
This cruise marks the 2nd for our family, the first December 2016 on the Wonder. We absolutely LOVED out time on the boat and decided to go for it again this year!
I have seen some posting on the Fish Extender but haven't seen any further information on if one has actually started. If not, I would be happy to give it a go! We were late to the game on our first cruise and didn't find out about the Fish Extender until 3 weeks prior to the cruise, so we were a part of the Pixie Dust group. Our son had the best time rushing to the room every day to see what was left for him, and I wouldn't want him to miss out this time around!
If someone has started an official list, please direct me to it so we can be added. If not, please let me know and I would be happy to get one started!

Hi Everyone! The countdown is on. We are sailing on this cruise as well. This is most or ours 2nd Disney Cruise (1st was the Dream in 2012). This will be our DS 1st cruise as he wasn't born yet. Very interested in joining a FE Group.

The Cast:
DH (Ryan)
Me (Stephanie)
DD (Kensley 8)
DS (Kamden 3)

Hello Stephanie! How exciting!!! Since it looks just a few people have found this page, I am going to start a spreadsheet with everyone who will be taking part of the FE for our trip. Do you happen to know what stateroom you are in? If not, please be sure to let me know when you do so we can make sure both your kids get something extra special!

For those who are slowly finding their way to this group and would like to be added to the FE group, please either post here the names of your family members, state room and maybe one or two things that each child likes. Or feel free to email me directly (if that is aloud!)
FondaTL@gmail.com

hello all!!!
we just booked our 2nd cruise! im super excited. i wanted to see about joining an fish extender group if it has started.

Hello! It looks like a few of us sailing the Disney Wonder want to do the Fish Extender group. I have begun to compile Names (and ages of the kids), stateroom numbers and maybe 2-3 things each kid enjoys. If you want to reply or message me directly, I would be happy to add your family to the list! Since we depart on December 8th, I want to have it finalized no later than November 24th to give everyone enough time to get items for the group members. Thank you!

We just booked! This will be our first Disney cruise and we are super excited! We are a family of 4 (dh, me, dd7 and dd1). We would love to be in a fish extender group as it sounds so fun!

Oh my GOODNESS - I am so excited y'all. This will be (my husband and my) 2nd cruise EVER. We actually GOT MARRIED on a Disney Cruise in 2013 - Disney Magic out of Galveston in May. This time we're cruising with our 2 boys; at the time of sailing we will have an almost-four-year-old and a 1 year-old. I'm still learning the ropes of the forums but I am so excited and this is just making it even more so. Would LOVE to do a Fish extender (just read all about that!)
Here's some pictures from our wedding aboard the Magic in 2013
http://www.disboards.com/media/wedding-97.81578/
http://www.disboards.com/media/wedding-117.81576/

Last edited:
We will be in Stateroom 7580
DH (Dennis)
Me (Megan)
DS-4(Reiss) -- Loves Alice in Wonderland/Mad Hatter
DS-1(Mace) -- Loves Mickey

Hello! It looks like a few of us sailing the Disney Wonder want to do the Fish Extender group. I have begun to compile Names (and ages of the kids), stateroom numbers and maybe 2-3 things each kid enjoys. If you want to reply or message me directly, I would be happy to add your family to the list! Since we depart on December 8th, I want to have it finalized no later than November 24th to give everyone enough time to get items for the group members. Thank you!

I would be interested in the fish extender also. I just heard a bit about it yesterday and do not know really what it is.

This is the first cruise that our family will be taking. We are super excited for all the fun!! I would be interested in the Fish Extender group. I do not know what room we will have yet. I have 2 girls Elise, 11 and Eliana, 8. Elise loves crafts, Olaf and Poo Bear. Eliana loves crafts and Minnie Mouse

Just wanted to bump this post; see if anyone is still interested? Seems like this board has not seen much traction. Really would love to make this trip extra special for my family by joining a fun FE group.

Hey all! First time Disney cruisers here! We are so super excited and looking for more information about Fish Extenders! Can someone help us out?

Hello if you have any questions about fish extenders you can message me. I would be glad to explain how it all works. Fish Extenders are so much fun and such an awesome part of cruising with Disney. Have you joined a group yet?
Need help on a FE group. This is our first Disney cruise so we are totally naive about all the rules and such. Any help is greatly appreciated!

@DanaMichelle1382 // @Michala LaBry -- I have been inquiring for a month or so about a FE group for our cruise but no one has responded. Maybe we should start our own little group if everyone else already has one going? This is my second Disney Cruise; but the first time we'd like to participate in a FE group. I have just google'd and researched FE and what all it entails.

Let me know if y'all would like to set something up. I would love to!

Good Morning,

DanaMichelle and I are going on this cruise together with our families. We would like to join a group. Dana knows more about this than I do, lets do whatever we need to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!