Dec 8, 2017 Wonder out of Galveston

stargirl0716, please follow the rules. I asked you nicely the first time to not try to redirect everyone to another site and you responded with another post about where and how to access it which is still against the rules so I have assigned points this time as well as another warning.

PMs as you said are exactly the way to share info in a way where not everyone can read it - if anyone else is interested in participating in an FE on the boards. :) We won't stop you from participating in a different FE, why on earth would we, but please refrain from pushing participants from the disboards to a different site with the confusion that they must to do that way as it isn't true at all.

This will be out first cruise ever! SORRY IF I DO THIS WRONG.
STATROOM 5020
DS4(Asher)
Mom (myself)
GAunt
GUncle

Last edited:

Just booked our first Disney cruise!! We are so excited! My husband and I are taking our son for his birthday and my mom and one of my sisters is going as well! I can't wait to learn all about the fish extender swaps!

Hi everyone. We've got our 5th and 6th Disney Cruises booked for 2017. The Galveston cruise will be our 6th, and our 2nd on the Disney Wonder. The first was back in 2010 (which happened to also be our first cruise). Looking forward to cruising on the re-imagined Wonder!!!

Just booked our first Disney cruise!! We are so excited! My husband and I are taking our son for his birthday and my mom and one of my sisters is going as well! I can't wait to learn all about the fish extender swaps!
Hello if you have any questions about fish extenders you can message me. I would be glad to explain how it all works. Fish Extenders are so much fun and such an awesome part of cruising with Disney. Have you joined a group yet?

Hello if you have any questions about fish extenders you can message me. I would be glad to explain how it all works. Fish Extenders are so much fun and such an awesome part of cruising with Disney. Have you joined a group yet?

I'm not sure, I thought this was the group for our cruise! I've been reading different blogs to learn more about how they work!

I don't know how to do that! This is my first time to join a forum so I don't know how to use it!!
I think the most important thing is to make sure you find and join a fish extender group at least 3 months before sailing. Each group is different and closes months before so that everyone has time too prepare their fish extender gifts. We almost missed out on our first cruise because we it was so close to sailing. Luckily we found a group for last minute people.

I think the most important thing is to make sure you find and join a fish extender group at least 3 months before sailing. Each group is different and closes months before so that everyone has time too prepare their fish extender gifts. We almost missed out on our first cruise because we it was so close to sailing. Luckily we found a group for last minute people.

Ok, I guess I'm confused! I thought this was the fish extender group for our cruise. Sorry if I sound dumb! I don't know how to look for one if this is not it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!