Dec. 7th Wonder

bnelvr

Earning My Ears
Just checking again......Anyone else other than Judy and Beth going with us? Still haven't seen much of anyone going.

Look below......it's getting close! :crazy:

Shhhh!

The fewer people on the cruise, the better chance we have of getting an upgrade!

Beth

LOL ...... Beth, your right! I have been checking my ressies everyday and still no upgrade yet. As much as I would like one, I don't think it is going to happen. There are people on the Jan. cruise that have upgrades already. Ok, I will not post looking for people on the ship. Look forward to meeting you on the cruise.

I'm not sure I'd accept an upgrade--I like where my room is! We have a Cat. 11 inside stateroom, and I like the fact that it's dark enough to take a nap during the day!

Within a week, we'll pick a time and a place and set up a meet. I'll be out of town most of next week, but will be back after that.

Beth

hey, ill be on the cruise........but i think you already knew that, so it wont count. well im 17/m. we need some teen females on this cruise.

Hi, fellow cruisers!

I'm back from my week in Atlantic City (tough job, but someone had to do it ;) ) and I'm exhausted. That's the toughest week of the year for me since I'm on my feet all day every day being nice to people at our booth at the convention. My "smiling muscles" hurt!

I'm thinking about a meet sometime on Monday (Nassau Day), since Sunday (embarkation day) is already pretty busy.

If you have a particular time in mind, please let me know. I think we'll use the "secret deck" on Deck 7, aft, since my room is right there. I will be glad to give you my room number if you either PM or email me, and then you can phone me on board and we'll start having some fun!

Beth

OMG!! I just noticed that I'm in single digits! Yippee!!!

Hey everybody--

Two weeks from today we'll be in Nassau, enjoying those suites which we'll be upgraded to since no one else is cruising with us, right?

Beth

Well, no upgrade yet! Guess we will be on a ship with lots of people who never heard of this board. We came real close to not going at all. On Friday the 14th, my son was in an auto accident and has a broken pelvis. We hope that he will be home today. The dr. said he is good to go! He won't be able to do all the things he wanted to do but is excited to go just the same. I will be in room 2526 so call me on board. TTFN!!!!!

WOW!! I'm glad he's alright! My neice who's cruising with us just broke her toe or foot or something, and she has a soft cast. Her doctor says she should be alright by next week (yeah, right). I'm usually the one with all of the vacation-related disasters, but my luck seems to have changed. I even won a little money in Atlantic City last week!

I'll have to let you know my room number tomorrow. I can't remember if it's 7123 or 7125 (son and his group are in the other one).

Beth

We'll be there too. I'm going to bubble wrap my kids so they break anything before me depart.

Adampirate:

We will be cruising for the first time on the Wonder 12/7. We have two boys 6 and 13. We are hoping for some other teens for our 13 year old to hang out with. I am sure our 6 year old will be more than occupied! We are getting really excited, especially since I just saw that the ship will be decked out for the holidays!
alex:earsgirl:

Welcome aboard, alexs!

My nephew Andrew is also 13, and will be joining us on the cruise. He's looking for a friend on the cruise. We'll be in room 7123, you can call me on board and I'll put you in touch with his family. I can't remember what room they're in.

On another note--I finally got my cruise docs--yesterday (11/28/03). I moved since I made my reservation, and DCL has sent my docs to my old address--twice. The new resident there has signed for them, but never sent them to me. It took a while to resolve all of that, and to make sure that she wouldn't be able to board the ship by saying she was me. Thanks to Merrie at DU, everything is worked out and the real me will be sailing!

I can't wait to meet you all on board. You can email me, or PM or just call me once we're on board and I'll finalize plans for our meet!

Beth

tomorrow---tomorrow ------ we're leaving tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ho, Hi Ho .... its off to the Mouse house we go!
See ya on the ship.

TTFN :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter