DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Welcome New Disney Characters!!!

the_simpsons_with_mickey_mouse_s_ears_by_arthony70100-dbtcg0a.jpg

Did you tell him to Bugger Off?
I went for the slightly more confrontational, "oh cheer up, you miserable tw@t"
I weep for my parcels. Funny enough, I had a different amazon delivery guy today. Yes, we are that family.
Not a good day today. Tripped over my own feet last night and took a tumble. Hard. Scraped my knee, wrist hurts and bruised a few ribs. Everything is good as long as I don't do anything with my left hand and don't try to breathe.
Well, that's one activity that's definitely out the window.
Hope you recover soon mate.
Looking forward to spending tonight and tomorrow with the boy watching Last Jedi 3 times in less than a 24 hour span,
Oh, the humanity. Why would you do that to yourself?
Ryan Reynolds had a thought about the purchase
That's proper funny.
True. I guess my thong counts as underwear, even though there isn't much material there. :scared1: :lmao:
:rotfl:and the rhinestones on it chafe just a little bit.

Not a good day today. Tripped over my own feet last night and took a tumble. Hard. Scraped my knee, wrist hurts and bruised a few ribs. Everything is good as long as I don't do anything with my left hand and don't try to breathe.

You weren't attacked by a girl with a shiv, were you? Hope you recover soon.

You, sir have a warped sense of what really nice weather is.
There is nothing nice about negative numbers on the thermometer (especially Farenheit)!

Negative numbers if there's only one digit = T-shirt weather. (On the Celsius scale... so, 16-30F)

I can't wait for the eventual DIS-meet where one of you is in shorts and a tank top and the other is dressed like the little kid from A Christmas Story.

I would, but my scarf isn't that long.

More likely: the DIS-meet where we're both wearing shorts and tank top, but one is profusely sweating while I'm comfortable. ;)

This is quite probable. Anything over 90 is inhumane and should be banned.

Sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself.

Happy Star Wars Last Jedi and we now own Fox and all of Star Wars, Marvel and oh yea, the Simpsons too. Wonder how the Mouse will work Deadpool into the meet and greets at DaWorld :rotfl: Looking forward to spending tonight and tomorrow with the boy watching Last Jedi 3 times in less than a 24 hour span, hanging out in between eating and drinking at Fridays and talking about the film. Have a good one gents.

After Infinity Wars, Marvel can now do Secret Wars with X-Men Characters, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, Dr. Doom, Hulk, Magneto, etc. Should be a great series of movies.

Recover soon.

The stupitest thing is I was completely sober. Not a drop. Not going to happen again.

Stay in school and stay intoxicated. That sounds like a great message for all the kids.

:rotfl:and the rhinestones on it chafe just a little bit.

I only wear those on special occasions.

This is quite probable. Anything over 90 is inhumane and should be banned.

I would gladly take the heat over the cold.

Morning compadres, from the mother country. A balmy +4 and relatively clear skies.
Nothing major (or minor, TBH) to report.
As you were. Toodle Pip.

Interesting.
I can dress up for cold. No matter how cold. With heat you just suffer.
I agree with Norm...I'd rather have the heat than the cold. I suffered frostbite several years ago and once you've had it you're more susceptible to getting it again. Cold physically HURTS for me! True, you can put on more clothes, but then you can't move or if you fall down, it's like a turtle on their back. Also, if you do a job that requires finger dexterity (I feel bad for the construction guys), really hard to do many things with gloves (much less mittens) on.

Hello gents, very busy week at work but finally getting a break to check in. Missed 5 pages. A quick scan tells me that most of you are cold, got a great nativity scene idea, Disney now owns just about every character that makes money at the movies, and CJ ether needs to drink more or less, but definitely needs to take care of himself and not fall down (hope you're doing better).

As for me, I've been busy trying to get ahead of the game so I can take Christmas week off (not that most people are going to do any real work from 27th to 29th anyway). So far I think I'll be able to do it. Looking forward to it since other than a few long weekends, it's the first real break I'll get since June when I took this new job. Remember, I was used to getting a month off at a time, so it's been a big adjustment.

Looks like winter is finally going to catch up to us this weekend. The first storm of the season is forecast with 20-30 cm for Saturday. I'm amazed we've escaped snow so far when places much farther south have had snow. I can't say I enjoy the white stuff, but it will make things look nice and "Christmas-y".

Morning Guys.

It's a balmy -25C here this morning with the wind chill, suppose to warm up to -8C. Christmas office potluck today at lunch, good way to wind up the week.

Another basketball tournament started last night and DS's team seem to forget it was starting on Thursday night and not Friday. IT was good for the first 15 or 16 minutes and then the wheels fell off. Just means they will need to win their next two to make the cross-overs. They are taking on a team from Montreal tonight so we'll see what happens.

Jeff, don't forget to get gas for your snowblower, sounds like you may need it.

Hey guys, thanks for the well wishes. Pretty sore today. A number of years ago, I broke three ribs on the same side and that was really painful. Not a damn thing they can do about it either. This is not that bad but still is a pain. Should be back to normal in a couple of days. Trying to make it until 5 before I self medicate.

Hey guys, thanks for the well wishes. Pretty sore today. A number of years ago, I broke three ribs on the same side and that was really painful. Not a damn thing they can do about it either. This is not that bad but still is a pain. Should be back to normal in a couple of days. Trying to make it until 5 before I self medicate.

It's past 5 in Dan's world.

Happy Friday guys! (except CJ --- thinking he's not too happy. At least not until he self medicates).

I'm about ready to call it, but I'm not sure what's been used before.

So...I'll go with a really bad one (and likely not previously used)...

Meeting at Tamu Tamu for Dole Whips with Rum.

Last one there has to go home with Skar and you know he's into hurting people, especially those wearing mankinis or budgie smugglers. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!