Days Hotel Peace Bridge offer

OurLaughingPlace

DIS Veteran
We are staying at Days Hotel in Buffalo for park and fly. We almost always stay here or Sleep Inn, but this is the first time I've booked through Peace Bridge offer (great offer $75 USD includes all of our parking/shuttle/hotel stay and $5 gift card for Duty Free). It says to 'stop at Peace Bridge Duty Free to pick up confirmation package and $5 gift card to be used at Duty Free'. Has anyone used this package before? Do I just walk in and ask a cashier? I have my confirmation number.
TIA

We are staying at Days Hotel in Buffalo for park and fly. We almost always stay here or Sleep Inn, but this is the first time I've booked through Peace Bridge offer (great offer $75 USD includes all of our parking/shuttle/hotel stay and $5 gift card for Duty Free). It says to 'stop at Peace Bridge Duty Free to pick up confirmation package and $5 gift card to be used at Duty Free'. Has anyone used this package before? Do I just walk in and ask a cashier? I have my confirmation number.
TIA
We've used this deal many times, and will be using it again in a few weeks. It works out cheaper than parking alone for our trip and gets us a night at the hotel and a free breakfast .. great deal!
You don't even need to stop at the duty free for the coupon. It's just a small perk and if you decided to drive right by, it wouldn't be an issue. However if you want the coupon (were planning on making a purchase anyway) you go in and get it from the customer service desk.. it's over by the checkouts. If you choose to skip it they will have your reservation at the front desk of the Days hotel. No confirmation package required. We've done it both ways.:)

We've used this deal many times, and will be using it again in a few weeks. It works out cheaper than parking alone for our trip and gets us a night at the hotel and a free breakfast .. great deal!
You don't even need to stop at the duty free for the coupon. It's just a small perk and if you decided to drive right by, it wouldn't be an issue. However if you want the coupon (were planning on making a purchase anyway) you go in and get it from the customer service desk.. it's over by the checkouts. If you choose to skip it they will have your reservation at the front desk of the Days hotel. No confirmation package required. We've done it both ways.:)
:thanks:

Perfect! Thank you for your reply. I was wondering if we were able to just skip stopping at Duty Free - we like to do a bit of shopping before settling in to Days Hotel so we are anxious to just get there:goodvibes I feel better knowing that you've used this offer / were pleased with it. I do think it's a great deal - we arrive on Sunday - so excited!

Hi,

I can't tell from the website. Is this the Days Inn that is right across the street from the airport? Like, you could walk to the airport?

Thanks

Hi,

I can't tell from the website. Is this the Days Inn that is right across the street from the airport? Like, you could walk to the airport?

Thanks
Yes. It is directly across the street from the airport (states 0.1 miles from airport). There is a free shuttle to airport included. I guess the distance would be easy to walk, but I would not try walking from Days Hotel to the airport - very busy road- don't think it's pedestrian friendly.

Okay, great! Thanks! It's not that I would walk, I just wanted to put it in perspective of that was the right one I was thinking about. Thanks! It's an awesome deal!

Hi, I have a reservation for Days Inn in September through ParkSleepFly however it is for about $35 more. When I saw this post I went on the Duty Free Deals website and filled in the Days Hotel Park & Fly Promotion page with our information. It says to wait for a Peace Bridge Duty Free Rep to contact me via e-mail within 24 hours. When they do, is that how I can book this deal? or do I call Days Inn direct. I won't cancel my ParkSleepFly until I know I have this booked and they have availability.

We have been staying at Days for years and always stop at one of the Duty Frees (and eat at the Cheesecake Factory :thumbsup2). I never knew about this. The DISboards are great!

Hi, I have a reservation for Days Inn in September through ParkSleepFly however it is for about $35 more. When I saw this post I went on the Duty Free Deals website and filled in the Days Hotel Park & Fly Promotion page with our information. It says to wait for a Peace Bridge Duty Free Rep to contact me via e-mail within 24 hours. When they do, is that how I can book this deal? or do I call Days Inn direct. I won't cancel my ParkSleepFly until I know I have this booked and they have availability.

We have been staying at Days for years and always stop at one of the Duty Frees (and eat at the Cheesecake Factory :thumbsup2). I never knew about this. The DISboards are great!
They will call you back and you book with them then. You will give them your credit card and they will call Days and book and then you will get an email confirmation. So definitely wait to cancel the other room until the email confirmation. :)

TIA
What is the link for the offer please?
Edit: Please disregard, I saw info above my post - sorry.

Last edited:
I have stayed at the Days hotel several times and parked there during a trip. Will use this offer if still available next time. A definite savings. Thanks OP for posting this.

Just booked this offer again. We have used them for our past few trips, and you can't beat the price.

Wish Seattle airport hotels had good deals! I used to fly out of SeaTac mainly to save $. But now hotels aren't as cheap, and there's less of a difference in fares.
Because I usually get the early morning flight down and late afternoon flight home, I require a room for going and returning. And many hotels (Marriott Towne Place) used to give 30 day free parking and didn't charge the over inflated park n fly rate. Now with just 2 of us (daughter & me) it doesn't pay. Sigh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter