Day trips to Paris from the hotels

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
Hello, we are going to add a stay at DLP at the completion of the Danube river cruise we are taking for our 30th wedding anniversary ❤️. Of course we are interested in also seeing Paris, but would like to stay put at DLP. Can anyone recommend the 4 different tours that leave from the resorts?

Hello, we are going to add a stay at DLP at the completion of the Danube river cruise we are taking for our 30th wedding anniversary ❤️. Of course we are interested in also seeing Paris, but would like to stay put at DLP. Can anyone recommend the 4 different tours that leave from the resorts?

I'm no help with your question but wanted to say Happy Anniversary and I hope you enjoy your Danube River cruise! I went in with no expectations and loved it :love:

There is a train station right at DLP and it's amazingly easy and fast (about 40 minutes) to take the train into Paris. Look into day tours there, don't feel like you have to restrict yourself to only tours offered from your hotel.

I will take that advice for a full day in Paris. I did prebook the nighttime tour, just to not have to navigate at night when we are tired !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!