Day Pass at Hyatt Orlando Airport-is it worth it?

We did a day room last month and it was completely worth it. We had the same flight time you did. I was thinking we could go without to save the money, but once we showed up to the insanely crowded airport I was so glad we had it. My kids watched a movie and I took a nap. My husband took one for the team and went to get us food and came back saying he was so glad we had the room because it was a madhouse. We booked through the Hyatt website and I don’t think you have to pay in advance vs other sites.

We’ve stayed at the mco Hyatt many times the night before, next cruise thinking of getting a day room instead of going to WDW after.
This time it will be 4 adults. Questions about bathrooms?? I know where the lobby one is,is there one at the pool?? I’ve been out to the pool to look around and take pictures but never looked for a bathroom. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter