DAS registration

We are a family of 5, 3 kids. Most of the time one parent has to run behind to catch up to the DD4 who has sensory and elopement issues while the second parent stays in line with the other kids. This party of 4 max is really not going to work for us. DS7 does have educational autism (highly consistent) and just diagnosed (not medically). I don’t even know if he would qualify. They should word it to limit adults maybe but not kids.
They’re not taking diagnosis so he qualifies. That’s part of why universal took IEP. Some kids only have IEP diagnosis.

Plus, 4 is for non-family.

No that is not true. Other accommodations (something other than DAS) will be available depending on the need.
MAY be available. We don't yet know exactly what they will be or the qualifications. It appears there will be some type of accommodation for leaving an attraction queue for restroom purposes.

See the other thread.

MAY be available. We don't yet know exactly what they will be or the qualifications. It appears there will be some type of accommodation for leaving an attraction queue for restroom purposes.
Pretty much what I said — “will be available depending on the need.”

See the other thread.
Believe me…I have seen the other thread - and spent pretty much every spare moment of the past three days reading nearly every single post. It’s what moderators do when news of a big change hits.

We are a family of 5, 3 kids. Most of the time one parent has to run behind to catch up to the DD4 who has sensory and elopement issues while the second parent stays in line with the other kids. This party of 4 max is really not going to work for us. DS7 does have educational autism (highly consistent) and just diagnosed (not medically). I don’t even know if he would qualify. They should word it to limit adults maybe but not kids.
There is an exception to the four person rule for immediate family.

I can’t recall where but I read more than 4 is okay if it’s immediate family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter