Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

That was a broadway quality performance from Jordan and crew.

I hope he does get a new Broadway show from this. Although, he was also hinting to ABC, several episodes ago, that he'd like to be a Marvel superhero, too. he can certainly move. ;)

I think, of all the stars this season, he was the most unknown and had the most to gain. Everyone else pretty much has a fan base already. I don't think Jordan did. :confused3Good things will come for him out of this.

The freestyles for me were:
1. Drew
2. Lindsey
3. Jordan
4. Frankie

I can't believe I just typed that. Poor Frankie.

This is your second to LAST chance to Vote for who you want to win tomorrow nite. (One more vote during the show tomorrow.)

WARNING!!! The ONLINE voting times end earlier tomorrow than usual for the Finals.
See Below in red. Get your votes in.

:teacher: THREE ways to Vote:

Phone numbers to vote for your favorite contestants are:
1-800-868-34_ _
(Insert numbers below for the last 2 digits.) Phone voting begins at the beginning of the show on Mondays, and is open until 60 minutes after the conclusion of that show in your local time zone.

05 - Frankie Muniz & Witney
06 - Jordan Fisher & Lindsay
07 - Lindsey Stirling & Mark

Also VOTE online starting 8pm ET until 8pm ET (5pm PT) the next day:
http://dwtsvote.abc.go.com/

And/OR VOTE on Facebook starting 8pm ET until 8pm ET (5pm PT) the next day:
https://apps.facebook.com/1046081125498814

*** After tonight's finale episode: online voting ends EARLIER, at 11am ET (8am PT) tomorrow (Tues) morning. ***

The freestyles for me were:
1. Drew
2. Lindsey
3. Jordan
4. Frankie

I can't believe I just typed that. Poor Frankie.

For me, it was:

1. Jordan
2. Lindsey
3. Drew
4. Frankie

I'll have to think over what to do in terms of voting. :scratchin

I thought all the numbers were entertaining, Lindsey's the most interesting. Dancing with a violin AND a partner is a neat trick.

Won't be able to vote tomorrow night. By the time the show is on in the Mountain and Pacific states, the deciding is done.

Jordan was the best dancer tonight, Lindsey the most improved, and Frankie the heart of the show. Who will win? No idea!

Won't be able to vote tomorrow night. By the time the show is on in the Mountain and Pacific states, the deciding is done.

I thought of that earlier. :eek: I think it's weird that only the east coast & central time gets an extra chance to pick the winner. :confused3

Plus, many of the older folks who aren't online, won't be voting. And those who are all thumbs and can't type in the URL correctly, may not get their votes in in time.

Almost forgot, did you all catch Erin say "Drew and Enema"? Rewound to make sure, she definitely said it. Ha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter