Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

Julianne's dance for her friend :sad1:

She was like Gumby being tossed & spun around like that. :eek:

I love Frankie but not sure what I thought about that? Kind of don’t feel it was his best dance.

Hmm, I'm kind of mixed on Frankie's Freestyle. :scratchin

I kind of know what the exec producer was saying. Frankie has such a natural exuberance. It would have been wonderful to see him do a cheerful, exuberant dance, showing off that side of him. :tongue:

I get WHY Witney wanted to go with a strong dance that shows how he has been growing & changing. . . But there's a part of me that said that was putting on a "character" too over Frankie. There's nothing wrong with that. . . But, for a split second, I thought for a moment that Frankie was trying to be Jordan, who is naturally a strong and precise dancer. :duck:

Jordan was fantastic! And he did do some new stuff he hasn't done before. He really pushed himself on this one. :thumbsup2

That's what I wanted to see. Fun and funky, not dark and serious Frankie. It's not him.

Yep, that's what I mean they put a character on him. We saw Drew when he was dancing. We saw Jordan. Frankie put on a tough character. :(

Yep, that's what I mean they put a character on him. We saw Drew when he was dancing. We saw Jordan. Frankie put on a tough character. :(
I'm disappointed. I still gave him all my votes though. They were for the whole season and not the freestyle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter