Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

I'm in the Atlanta market. Our ABC station is airing the Falcons game. DWTS will air at 2:00am!!! :headache:

I'm in the Atlanta market. Our ABC station is airing the Falcons game. DWTS will air at 2:00am!!! :headache:

:badpc: If you want to vote by phone, you still have to do it by 11pm ET, regardless of when they air the show in your market. YOU WILL still be able to vote online till 11am ET tomorrow. :thumbsup2

:teacher: New "Last Chance" voting procedure: :thumbsup2

It was announced on ET that tomorrow the audience will get ONE MORE CHANCE to vote online DURING the show, before all the votes are tallied. :cheer2:

So if you have an account with DWTS at ABC, make sure you are logged in tomorrow. If you need an account, you can register later, when you vote online, after everyone has danced their Freestyle.

I’ll be watching later but for now I’m enjoying a much needed night. I’ll be around for tomorrow’s!

I missed the word “solo” in your first post. I thought you actually missed his whole dance. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Jordan's footwork is impeccable as usual.

I didn't care for the song though.

Wow, that change in Lindsey's posture made such a difference. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 I hadn't thought of it before it, but she always had kind of a "casual" posture. It fit her artsy personality, but seeing the difference Julianne made, it really did give Lindsey a strength and presence she hadn't had before.

Big surprise Jordan got all 10's.

Drew and Frankie were both underwhelming for me. I was holding my breath for each of them.

Jordan got all 10's because he's the best dancer. When they give everyone else 9's & 10's, that's the only place his score can go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts