Daily budget

debbie183879

Earning My Ears
We used to visit Disney/Universal annually but have not been in about 6 years. I know there have been many changes, scheduling parks, genie, etc. it’s a little confusing especially Disney. My question is, is $125 per day enough per adult? So far we are only planning sci fi for lunch and maybe 2 other table service while at Disney and Universal (4 days at Universal, 3 Disney) May do a couple dinners outside of parks. I honestly don’t know how much to expect/budget. I know a lot is based on what we eat so I’ll say no breakfast or just light, probably quick service lunch and maybe 4 dinners out and the rest quick or fast food.
On another note, I miss the days of the (free) dining plan lol

Well, let's do a mock day.
Breakfast: Starbucks coffee and pastry $14
Lunch: Sci-Fi entree average is $23
Dinner: Woody Round up rodeo is $45
Snacks/drinks: num num cookies and soda $12

Total: $94, plus your tips and taxes. So I'd say it's doable, especially if you eat off property or quick service instead of the more expensive places I used. I was just using an example based off being at HS.

I always figure about $100 per day per person for all food/drinks/snacks. We've always come out fine with that. And that's with a mix of CS and TS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter