D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

How come D23 didn't add the 300-lvl seats to their sale? Maybe that will be for employees and media?

And now its already started with those that bought up extra tickets just to make a profit. One person is selling 41 tickets, another 37. Allowing up to 8 tickets per order allows for scalping. 4 per order seems more reasonable to me.
Did the seats have to be contiguous? Or could you just buy 8 random seats all over and sell 7 of them? I clearly missed out on a business opportunity. (kidding, scalping sucks).

How? They explicitly say you can transfer the other tickets to people. There's even a process where you put in their info and it transfers the ticket to them, right?
you can transfer them, but I don't think that means resell. it's the same for OBB, you could give the ticket away, but you can't profit off it.

Less than 15 min, even! It's such a small event, comparatively

This really irked me. I went in 2018 and loved it. I wanted to go in 2023 but couldn't get tickets. Then everyone just pitched a fit because it wasn't like Expo and didn't have any announcements or celebrities :sad2: Hopefully, people will realize what it's really like for the next one and won't bother wasting their time.

And now its already started with those that bought up extra tickets just to make a profit. One person is selling 41 tickets, another 37. Allowing up to 8 tickets per order allows for scalping. 4 per order seems more reasonable to me.

Where?

This really irked me. I went in 2018 and loved it. I wanted to go in 2023 but couldn't get tickets. Then everyone just pitched a fit because it wasn't like Expo and didn't have any announcements or celebrities :sad2: Hopefully, people will realize what it's really like for the next one and won't bother wasting their time.

Where?
Stubhub is where they’re selling the tickets. It’s probably happening on other sites as well. No surprise.

This really irked me. I went in 2018 and loved it. I wanted to go in 2023 but couldn't get tickets. Then everyone just pitched a fit because it wasn't like Expo and didn't have any announcements or celebrities :sad2:
Yes, that irked me, too! It's not about announcements!
Stubhub is where they’re selling the tickets. It’s probably happening on other sites as well. No surprise.
This irks me more!

I saw some on there, but I think it was less than 20 tickets. Not the hundreds/thousands that people seem to be thinking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter