Cute Disney scrapbooks at Target

Honeymooner04

DIS Veteran
I hope I'm not repeating old information here but I saw the cutest Disney scrapbooks today at Target. They had large ones with Mickey & the gang, Pooh & the gang, and I believe the Princesses. They came with 10 papers and a couple of sheets of stickers. They also had smaller 8X8 albums, one with Cinderella and one with Tinkerbell. The larger ones were 19.99 and I believe the smaller ones were 14.99.

And completely non-Disney related they also had really cute Creative Keepsakes albums and kits that I haven't seen before at Target. AND, the creative keepsakes albums came with either a free 6 month or a free year subscription to Creative Keepsakes magazine depending on the album you purchased.

Anyway, I was excited about my scrapbooking finds and thought I would pass it along. HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter