"Cut" Tree in the Room?

Bamabot

Mouseketeer
has anyone ever ordered a "cut Tree" from LL Bean or driven over to Lowes and brought the tree back to your room? How does the resort feel about you walking through the lobby with the tree.

I'd stick with a fake tree. Lots of people have allergies that might be irritated by a live tree, plus a live tree could be considered a fire hazzard.

Plus leaving a $50 tip for mousekeeping to get rid of it and clean all of the dry needles off of the floor wouldn't be very cost effective. ;)

I think the resort would have issues with real trees in their rooms. Fire hazard.

Ditto to what others have said. A Live tree is a huge fire hazard. Also would likely bother future guests with allergies.
Artificial trees are easier to maintain.

Yes, they are. They will even pack them up and send them home for you so you can use them again at home next year.

Smoking rooms don't bother me, but live trees do! The first time we brought one home I was under it trying to get it level. I had a bad asthma-type reaction. Very scary.

But I don't think the resorts would be concerned about allergies so much as the mess and fire potential.

You can get pine scented candles or spray!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter