Cut through WL from WLV?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Can you cut through the WL from WLV to get to Roaring Forks? I am correct that youd have to go here to get your refillable mugs refilled? Or do you need to walk around the entire WL?

You can cut through, or walk around. We haven't stayed there yet, but we have walked through. It's just up to you as to which way you want to take. HAVE FUN when you go!

When staying at VWL you are able to use all the amenties as if staying at WL. We cut through the lobby all the time to get to Whispering Canyon and Roaring Forks............it's a great sight!!!
We spent alot of time in the lobby of the WL last trip as we finally found all of the hidden Mickeys......

I can say that the first and second times we stayed at the WL I felt a little different then when I stayed at VWL this past summer. This time I felt as sense of pride..........as in pride of ownership )even though my home is OKW. It was just a different feel going to WDW as a DVC member.......

hi: i agree with Rosemary; there's a little extra pixie dust as a dvc member. it will be quicker to cut through the lobby rather than walk around to get to roaring forks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter