Customs through Heathrow Enroute to Barcelona?

RUDisney

Mom to Ivan & Kristina
I'm trying to find the best flight for my DD for her semester abroad. She wants to visit her friend in Barcelona before traveling to Rome for the spring semester.

Best deal for me is through Heathrow, but the time between flights is only about an hour. I haven't connected ever flying to/from Europe, so I don't know if she will have to go through British customs before boarding for Barcelona.

I don't think that she will, but I want to confirm with the experts who fly more often than me.

Do I need to allow her more time in Heathrow before boarding for Barcelona?

Thanks!

No WAY will an Hour transfer time be enough

I have no idea which Terminal you fly Into or Depart From ( There are 5 )

But you have to Walk or go by Bus.

It is Not a user Friendly Airport.

You will not have to go through Customs as you will be in TRANSFER area

BUT you Will have to go through Passport Control ( There are 2 Lines EU passport & NON EU Passport ...

the same applies in Barcelona ) &

then security Before Re Boarding .

Please Please RETHINK the Time line factor OR TRY a Different Airport in Europe Or Different

Airline .

( Aer Lingus to Dublin & On ) ( Luftannsa to Germany & On ) KLM to Amsterdam ( best Airport ) or Air France to Paris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!