• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Customs and CDG

beachbunny

DIS Veteran
How long does it take (on average) to get through French customs (at CDG)? I'm trying to figure out if I can make the last VEA shuttle to DLP.

If not, how do I get from terminal 1 (BMI flight) to the TGV platform?

beachbunny said:
How long does it take (on average) to get through French customs (at CDG)? I'm trying to figure out if I can make the last VEA shuttle to DLP.

It's never taken us long to get through customs, it's always been a quick passport stamp and walk out. It's been 30 minutes at the very most, usually much less.

DH says there should be a shuttle to the TGV station from Terminal 1, it should be well marked.

Good luck! :wizard:

Thank you TB&EsMum. After traveling 24 hours, we'll be very tired. We're going to try to catch the last VEA shuttle because it's door-to-door and a no-brainer.

beachbunny said:

Passport control at CDG terminal 2 has taken us (U.S. citizens) no longer than 20 minutes. Those with an E.U. passport have a separate line and whiz right by.

At terminal 2, customs is a separate stop <I>after</I> you collect your luggage. We have never had to stop at customs.

Woody

I don't think that customs would be the potential delay, but baggage reclaim. This depends on other flights coming in at the same time. We were probably 25 minutes here :confused3

Reid

beachbunny said:

If you dont make it ( crossing fingers you will), you will take a shuttle bus to the TGV station. There are different shuttle lines, all clearly marked, one of which takes you to the station. You might want to check the TGV schedule to make sure there is one that late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter