customer walks out of dressing room....

p-nut

<font color=purple>I am a news junkie<br><font col
The store I work in has a small clothing area with only one dressing room. I am putting things on a shelf and hear this man in the dressing room talking on his cell phone. Next thing I know he walks out. I only see him out of the corner of my eye. I see his shirt and a lot of leg. I shake my head and just think maybe he had shorts on. The dressing room door is open and his jeans are sitting on the chair. He is at a rack getting a different size pants. He had NO pants on. I don't know where he thought he was. He comes up to the register a few minutes later(with clothes on) and actually asks me if I was embarresed. I'm thinking he is the one who should have been not me.

I guess it depends...how was the view?:)

Hey look at me I'm a disney veteran now...should I go wake the hubby and kids or celebrate tomorrow?? This place is so much fun!!

He was an older man wearing breifs YUCK.......

I must have been too shocked to notice because I cannot recall any socks.

How about this. Several months ago I walked into an exam room to see a patient that was new to me. He was 350 plus pounds and sitting on the exam table totally, and I mean totally naked!!

He said the gown didn't fit right!!!

I've almost done that several times! :o I worked at a theater where we would change clothes on the way from the dressing room to the stage, so I seem to have lost the sensor in my brain that reminds me that walking out of the dressing room without clothes is bad!:eek:

Okay, this made me laugh. Thanks for the chuckle :)

I used to work retail at a major dept. store and had 2 european grils walk out in nothing but bra and panties to go change sizes. All the men working around me went nuts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter