Current Bounce Back Offer?

tmaxwell

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what the current bounce back offer is and what the dates are for 2019?

Thank you!

Can anyone tell me what the current bounce back offer is and what the dates are for 2019?

Thank you!
They haven't released the 2019 bounceback dates yet. Those dates should be released in August for the free dining bounceback and in October for the room only bounceback. This is the current offer.

2018 room only bounce back

30% off deluxe villas – excludes 3 bedroom villas and bungalows at Polynesian

30% off deluxe resorts

25% off moderate resorts

20% off value resorts – excludes Little Mermaid rooms

Valid for most nights 5/28-8/30/18, 9/4-9/29/18, 12/7-12/22/18

Dial extension 8844 from your in-room phone or call 407-939-1923. Book on or prior to your check out date (which must be on or before 8/15/18)

Moderate and deluxe suites may be available at lesser discount. Deposit is required at time of booking.

Last edited:
Ohh poop. Was hoping they had 2019 offers out. Fingers crossed for free dining for a third year in a row!!

We have had free dining bounce backs last four years. We are hoping but not expecting it to be FD for 2019. If it is not we will splurge and take the deluxe resort discount instead.

Us too. We have the Contemporary booked all ready for next year hoping to switch it over to the bounce back offer when we are down there.

Us too. We have the Contemporary booked all ready for next year hoping to switch it over to the bounce back offer when we are down there.
I was just going to post a question about this! So I can book a reservation before and then have it switched to a BB offer when we’re down there? We go to FW early dec 2018 and hoping for WL early Dec 2019. I know WL has limited availability so I wanted to book something ahead of time as a backup plan

I was looking for a room only BB for November 26th week. I may try when I am there to see if they give me anything and go from there.

So there’s no chance for a 2019 bounceback if we are there by Aug 4?
The current bb is set to expire August 15th, but sometimes new bb's get released a few days earlier then the expiry date. You can always call and ask once you are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter