cruisin on Jan 10th

zwakfamily

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
This will be our third cruise in three years. We did the 7 day land and sea first, then 7 night Western, now 7 night Eastern. We leave for the cruise on the 10th. we are a group of 9. My sister and her 2 kids. their ages are 3 and 6, both boys. Mine are a boy 9 and a girl 7. My son did not enjoy the lab too much. We are hoping to meet some new friends on this cruise. Any out there? Please write back ASAP. Only 11 days til cruising. Yippee!! Can't wait until this cruise.
Stacey

Welcome Stacey. My son is 7 and my daughter is 8. Join us on the any January 10 cruisers lurking yet thread. There are more people involved in that one. It's coming fast. Can't wait

Steve

missattitude. I grew up in northwestern Penna. In the Allegheny National Forest. A little town called Kane. South of Bradford and east of Warren. Hope to see you in a few days.\
Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter