cruise meets

LLUnderwood

Earning My Ears
I can't wait. Our family will be going on the 7 night Eastern cruise on March 20th. The kids have been saving up since we booked the cruise (last July). I enjoy reading the disboards, and want to keep learning more. Thank you all!!

Welcome to the DIS boards! :) It is exciting knowing that you've booked a cruise, that's for sure. I hope you and your family have a wonderful cruise, and enjoy all the planning and researching until then :sunny:

LLUnderwood welcome to the boards.. We are on the same cruise..I have 2 boys 10 and turing 13 on the cruise.. check out the March 20 cruise thread in the cruise meets sections.. there is quite a large group of us going..

See ya REAL soon

Hi LLUnderwood, Welcome to the DIS boards. Wish we were cruising this March. We have to wait until May 2005. Hope you have a great cruise!!!!:wave:

Lori

:wave: Hello LLUnderwood. We will also be on the March 20 Eastern cruise. I am hoping to meet many of us DIS'ers on this cruise. See you in 64 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter