CRT - Changing the party size?

allaboutaprincess

Loving Life.......
I have my adr set for a party of 4 at CRT. Now my sister and her daughter may not be able to make it. They won't know for sure until the last minute. Will my daughter and I still be able to use our reservations even though there will only be 2 of us? We are all on the dining plan together. Will we be charged for all 4?:confused:

I would think if you don't cancel with the appropriate notice(48 hours I think) then yes you will be charged for 4 meals, either through the dining credits or by CC.

The credit card you gave as a guarantee will be charged for the two people that don't show up. I know we were charged for one that didn't show up at Akershus Sept '08. I woke up ill that morning, but sent the others on thinking that as long as our party showed up we might not be charged. We were also on the DDP, but they charged the credit card for the no show fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter