CRT- advanced payment/free dining question

BebopBaloo

Rebellions are built on hope
We are looking to book CRT for September. If free dining comes out tomorrow and I book the CRT ADR w/ that reservation attached, will I still be required to pay the full amount for CRT now?

When on the Disney Dining Plan, how does this normally work? Do you get a refund, after you go? I was thinking there was a reservation/security payment, but not the full cost?..

Thanks for the help!:goodvibes

If free dining comes out tomorrow and I book the CRT ADR w/ that reservation attached, will I still be required to pay the full amount for CRT now?

You should not be if you attach it to a room reservation with a dining plan. However, if you are booking online, the system does not always work the way it is supposed to and it might charge you in full even after you have attached your resort reservation.

If you call, or you are online and the system works, you will have to give a credit card number to guarantee the reservation. If you don't show up and don't cancel, it will be charged, so pay attention to the cancellation rules.

Thanks TDC Nala,

I was hoping that was the case. I was looking at it online and it didn't even give the option to attach a room reservation this time, although I have seen it offer that before.

Thanks!

You should not be if you attach it to a room reservation with a dining plan. However, if you are booking online, the system does not always work the way it is supposed to and it might charge you in full even after you have attached your resort reservation.

What do you do when the system doesn't work like it's supposed to and you get charged? :scared1:

Now I'm confused. We booked CRT about a month ago and just added the free dining, but we were told that our credit card would not be refunded until after we dined there. Is this true, should I call back and speak to someone else.

Now I'm confused. We booked CRT about a month ago and just added the free dining, but we were told that our credit card would not be refunded until after we dined there. Is this true, should I call back and speak to someone else.

I was told the same thing, it would be refunded to you when you dine but you have to ask for the refund and state you want to use your dining plan. I would like to know if that is truly the case also!

I booked CRT this morning and I didn't have to pay anything b/c the CM attached it to my reservation that has the free dining. I would imagine that if you have the dining plan, you could call back and talk to someone about having it refunded now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter