CRT ADR Question

wdwfanatic316

DIS Veteran
I am thinking that we will try CRT for the first time this Nov. :banana: When you call to make the ADR, they ask for a credit card number and actually charge the cost of the meal, correct? What happens if I later add the dining plan? Do they refund the cost at the restaurant? I don't currently have the dining plan booked, but am thinking about adding it.

Thanks in advance! :goodvibes

I am thinking that we will try CRT for the first time this Nov. :banana: When you call to make the ADR, they ask for a credit card number and actually charge the cost of the meal, correct?
Yup, unless you already are on a dining plan that would cover it, it will be charged to the credit card at time of reservation.
wdwfanatic316 said:
What happens if I later add the dining plan? Do they refund the cost at the restaurant? I don't currently have the dining plan booked, but am thinking about adding it.

Thanks in advance! :goodvibes
From what I hear, they will refund the card at the restaurant if you tell them to pay with a plan.

We did the same thing last year....paid up front. But when we added dining plan, they noted we were on the dining plan and credited our credit card back for the charge. It took about a month to 6 weeks to process, I believe.

In other words, we did NOT have to wait until we were actually at the restaurant checking in to get our credit. I just made sure very clearly that they were NOT canceling our meal....they were just crediting us b/c of the dining plan. :thumbsup2

We did the same thing last year....paid up front. But when we added dining plan, they noted we were on the dining plan and credited our credit card back for the charge. It took about a month to 6 weeks to process, I believe.

In other words, we did NOT have to wait until we were actually at the restaurant checking in to get our credit. I just made sure very clearly that they were NOT canceling our meal....they were just crediting us b/c of the dining plan. :thumbsup2

Even better! Thanks! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter