Crowds Lighten Up April 23rd?

viluvsdisney

DIS Veteran
Hi - we'll be in the parks April 23rd through the 25th. What are the crowds like? The days of the week will be Tues, Wed, and Thurs. Does this make a difference? Thanks! :)

??? The days of the week for April 23 - 25 are Sunday - Tuesday. Not sure if you mean you'll be there Sunday - Tuesday, or Tuesday - Thursday...

Mid-week tends to be the least busy; however, during this week there is the Kids Play Free special (ending on 4/27), a Southern California resident ticket special (also ending 4/27), and a large convention the following weekend. It sounds like it's going to be busy! (Though not so busy that Disney has pushed the closing time to midnight and added fireworks every night.)

We'll be there the same time period, and I'm just hoping it's sunny and people are pleasant. :sunny:

Actually, they have added fireworks every night that week. Is that a bad sign? I'll be there to.

ACK! Seriously?! That means they expect it to be very busy!

I just checked the Calendar in the DL site; they've also got park closing time as midnight on that weekend, which also means very busy.

I can't quite bring myself to pray for rain. (Sigh...)

There is another thread that some of us going the last week of April have been chatting on. I'll try to post a link, but I've never done it before so I don't know if it will work.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1069841

It's called "Anyone going the last week of April" if the link doesn't work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter