Crowd Level?

goteamSy

Mouseketeer
Does DLHK usually attract extra large crowds the day a new attraction opens??? The one day we plan on being there, which was planned MONTHS ago, happens to be the day Mystic Point is opening. :worried:

Lucky you getting to see Mystic Point!

I don't have any first hand experience, but I would say that Mystic Point will be very crowded. But on the plus side, the rest of the park might be quieter.

I concur! Lucky you being there on Mystic Point opening day. Maybe you'll get to score specials!

And if it is opening on May 17th, that is a Friday. Maybe if you go early, you'll get to go on it without too much crowds.

Like Zanzibar said, chances are the rest of the park may be quiet.

Yes, it's kind of exciting, but at the same time I hope the rest of the park isn't too crowded as it will be our only day there!! Thanks for your help! :)

It is a weekday and it is not a school holiday or anything. I think you should be ok. Just go at rope drop, go directly to Mystic Point before crowd develops, and enjoy the park.

I will definitely be sure to post pictures when we get back! Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it!

May 17th, 2013 is a public holiday in Hong Kong, lines at Mystic Manor were 20 minutes to 40 minutes, the seven time I rode the attraction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter