• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cribs or the Pac N Plays?

Buzzro

Earning My Ears
We will be going home to OKW in just over a week and we are taking are Grandson for his 1st trip. I have requested a crib ( he is only 9 months) and was wondering if this would just be the Pac n Plays in the closet or a real crib? We already know he does not sleep well in the Pac n Plays. Also does anybody know if they make mickey ears for infants? Can't wait to get a bunch of pics with him in ears and to see his reaction to the Characters and rides. Thanks in advance for any input.:D

We have asked for a crib at OKW and got the pac n play that is in all rooms. I have heard that you could request a full size crib though. Good luck.

The Christmas store at DTD has the Mickey ears that you can have your child (grandchild) names embroided in. Not too sure about infant ones though.

Have a wonderful time.

The provided "cribs" are pack-n-play. They might have a few full sized cribs if you make a special request.

There are indeed infant Mickey ears. We bought 2 for our new grandchildren at the shop in MGM (and, of course, had them embroidered with names!).

Good luck!

You may want to bring your own pack-n-play sheet. We were suppllied with a regular flat sheet for a full size bed. It would be easy for a 9 month old to get wrapped up.

Awwwww...the 1st time we brought my oldest son he was 9 months old. My 2nd was 10 months on his 1st visit! You are going to have a ball!! Characters are just huge stuffed animals to them and he will LOVE it! They use Pack and plays there but believe me (at least in our case) each time my boys were at Disney they were so wiped out they would've slept on a slab of concrete!! As for the ears......the small childrens will fit on an infant...remember though the black ones are a real sun magnet and tend to overheat them ....could ya tell I learned the hard way? Have fun!!!!!
Kathy and her boys
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:
and our little mouse on it's way 6-16-02

Experience at HH. When we were at HH this past spring we were offered a full-size crib. We just used the packnplay. CM said that they did have a small quanity of fscs at the resort but the pp worked fine for us. We were in a studio and didn't wish to loose the space that a fsc would take up.

be sure to inspect it very very carefully before use. One of the news magazine shows did a big expose about six months ago on what crappy shape most hotel cribs are in, and it stretched across *all* chains, not just the low quality chains of hotels. So just be careful. I think there are fewer parts that can get broken in a pack 'n play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter