CP Acceptance rates...

Horizons16

DIS Veteran
I tried finding them on the site but couldnt. Does anyone out there have this information? Has anyone been through the application process is it difficult or what?

~Steve

it's not difficult at all. All you need to do is make sure your applications is turned in and there are no discrepancies. They are hiring like crazy.

Not picky was my experience as well, but I had a bunch of friends from other schools that said they knew of A LOT of folks that did not get accepted. So I believe it varies on when they are there and how many apply at each school. Catch them at the end of a season when they need more hires to fill their quota you're all but guaranteed; see them in the beginning it may not be so easy...

All just theory though, take it for what its worth.

It all kinda depends on how things are going. Last semester at my presentation (about halfway through the season) my recruiter said she was way down on attendance numbers. About 70% of the people who interviewed at my school were accepted... but almost all of them came in prepared (resume etc.) and VERY excited about working at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter