"cozy nook" at WL?

MichiganMommy

Mouseketeer
We are considering staying at WL in Feb. I looked at some pictures at laughingplace website and saw a photo titled "cozy nook" that looked like 2 chairs and a little table in a nook. The background looked like the hallway with doors to the hotel rooms. I'm thinking we might be able to put the kids to bed and DH and I could sit in this cozy nook and relax. Are these nooks all over, or did the photographer take a photo of the one and only cozy nook? Last time we stayed at the FW Cabins, and loved having 2 rooms. We want more of a hotel-type experience this time, but I don't think we can afford a 2 room set-up (suite or adjoining rooms) at a hotel. Our kids go to bed early (7:45 on school nights) so it would be nice to have a place for DH and I to hang out after the kids go to bed. Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks!

Ask for a room that overlooks the lobby and you will be able to put the kids to bed and enjoy various "cozy nooks" and still be close to your room. I would ask for the 4th floor overlooking the lobby.

We just returned from a week at the Wilderness Lodge Villas in a 1 bedroom. It was GREAT! I don't think we'll ever be able to stay in a regular hotel room again! We rented points from a DVC member. We thought we would 'need' the extra room...but it turned out that we appreciated the kitchen and laundry facilities just as much. There were two TVs - one with a VCP; as well as a full kitchen and Washing/Dryer. Also a whirlpool tub:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter