cow with black mickey on side

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hi:

Many years ago we went to magickingdom and saw a cow with the imprint of a black mickey mouse on her side. We went again last april but did not see the cow this time. Is the cow with the mickey mouse on its side still at the childrens area of magickingdom?

Thanks,

Deb.

If you are talking about the real cown with the black mark that looked like Mickey Mouse he has since past away or at least that is what I have heard. :(

The Cow was at Fort Wilderness 2-3 years ago. I heard past away a while back.

I read this on hiddenmickeys.org:
"Minnie Moo" passed away in August 2001 " :(

omg i remember minnie-moo. i have an entire rool of film of me and the cow when i was like 10ish. that brings back great memories of the old toontown area too!

It was reported here when Minnie Moo died. GaitT -- I gotta point out that Minnie Moo, like all cows, was a "she."

My family thought I was crazy when I was sure that there were real animals at a barn in what was then Mickey's Birthdayland. I'm picturing them as being where Goofy's Barnstormer is. There was a red barn -- could it possibly be the same one the coaster goes through?

There used to be one in Disneyland also. We went one year and saw her, came back the next year and I asked a CM about her. She told me that she went on to greener pastures. Being a little ditzy at times I asked if she went to a farm and the CM said "No she died." :earseek:

Thanks everyone, that is too bad that she passed away. My daughter just happened to mention her yesterday and said that she hoped she did not die, you guys are the best.

Deb.

Originally posted by tar heel
It was reported here when Minnie Moo died. GaitT -- I gotta point out that Minnie Moo, like all cows, was a "she."

My family thought I was crazy when I was sure that there were real animals at a barn in what was then Mickey's Birthdayland. I'm picturing them as being where Goofy's Barnstormer is. There was a red barn -- could it possibly be the same one the coaster goes through?

Thanks for pinting that out Tar heel, that was my mistake. :D

minmoo.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter