Coupon Train~

Just came home from vacation, got envies from Amanda and will be mailing on Monday :)

Mailed out to gardengalb4 today - back to school tomorrow for my boy - can't believe summer vacation is over!:sad:

Mailed out to gardengalb4 yesterday. Hoping my buddy 15Laura40 was safe during the storm!

Hello from Florida, I survived the storm. Minimal damage and power/ac working. Alyssa I have not forgotten about you sorry for delay of envie. First was labor day weekend, no inserts. Following week I sent out an envie, it was returned (2 cents short on postage) so sorry I had it weighed and postaged, not sure how that happened. The return of the envie was delayed by postal service due to the storm. Unable to get Sunday paper due to storm.

Again, so sorry, I put it in today's mail with enough postage. I'm back on track and will be mailing regularly again.

Hello from Florida, I survived the storm. Minimal damage and power/ac working. Alyssa I have not forgotten about you sorry for delay of envie. First was labor day weekend, no inserts. Following week I sent out an envie, it was returned (2 cents short on postage) so sorry I had it weighed and postaged, not sure how that happened. The return of the envie was delayed by postal service due to the storm. Unable to get Sunday paper due to storm.

Again, so sorry, I put it in today's mail with enough postage. I'm back on track and will be mailing regularly again.

No worries!! I'm glad everything is OK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!