Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

rosedolph...sorry for the lack of updates. I sent your envie for this week out on Monday. It was tiny. My sender was on vacation and I only had 2 inserts Sunday. The envie for the prior week went out on Tuesday last week.

Alyssa...welcome back!

rosedolph...sorry for the lack of updates. I sent your envie for this week out on Monday. It was tiny. My sender was on vacation and I only had 2 inserts Sunday. The envie for the prior week went out on Tuesday last week.

Alyssa...welcome back!

Got it yesterday! Thanks!

So our power was just restored this morning, 3:40AM after being out since Friday night. I was clipping by candlelight a little bit last night, but it was getting too hard so I had to stop. I do plan to get home in time to finish clipping and get to the post office this afternoon though.

ETA: I dropped two envies at the post office this afternoon!

Last edited:

So our power was just restored this morning, 3:40AM after being out since Friday night. I was clipping by candlelight a little bit last night, but it was getting too hard so I had to stop. I do plan to get home in time to finish clipping and get to the post office this afternoon though.

ETA: I dropped two envies at the post office this afternoon!
That's going above and beyond! Glad you guys got power back and made it through ok for the most part.

rosedolph...I've been riding this train for several years, and I sent you the largest envie I've ever sent out today...13 ounces of coupons heading your way!

Sorry I'm late this week.. took a quick weekend trip to WDW and came home LATE Sunday night... I have an envie going out to NYCDiane today! I didn't receive from Natashag76 last week... but, I do have a decent sized envie coming your way Diane - I had my inserts and my mom brought her's! WAHOOO!!!

Have a great week!

I received from NYCDiane today, just before I went to the grocery store! Got a few extras for today's run :)

Two envies from Alyssa arrived today. Kinda impressed with the USPS based on the weather you guys had up there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter