Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I received my secret Santa gift today from my train buddy, Quasi123. Thank you so much for the gift card, BAth and body works is one of my favorite stores!! I can’t wait to spend it, Thanks!

I want to declare myself officially spoiled by my Secret Santa Dznybound! :love: She presented me with a box full of goodies including gift cards for Starbucks and Subway, Ferrero Rocher chocolate, and a 2 CD collection Christmas Serenity. I also loved the Christmas card and its message, Mary. In addition to all of that, some Subway coupons! :lovestruc I didn't expect all of those goodies but thank you so much for spoiling me! Merry Christmas to you and your family. :rose: :hug: :rose:

I received my secret Santa gift today from my train buddy, Quasi123. Thank you so much for the gift card, BAth and body works is one of my favorite stores!! I can’t wait to spend it, Thanks!

You're welcome! I'm glad you liked it :santa:

I also received my Secret Santa gift today from Alyssa810. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the The Ultimate Disney World Cookbook! I love it and can't wait to try out the recipes :love:

Received 2 envies this week from Laurie.

My Secret Santa from Eyor44 arrived today as wee!!!! Thank you so much for the coupons and the Target gift cards!!! All will come in handy!

ShiPoo, be on the lookout for a huge envie this week!! It will be going out on Monday!

Our 2017 Secret Santa exchange is complete! :cheer2: Everyone has sent and received and it was a success! :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:Thank you to all who participated and I have a feeling we'll be doing this again in 2018. ::yes::

Envie is ready to go in tomorrow's mail to Natashag76. (Hope it arrives in a more timely manner than it did last week.)

TonyaG...sent last weeks envie out on Tuesday as I was waiting on the USPS to deliver Alyssa's envie from the prior week. This weeks envie is ready and will be sent out tomorrow.

Alyssa..received one envie on Monday this week and another on Friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!