Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Received your Eyor44 on Thursday.
Hope you are feeling better ShiPooOwner!

Thanks so much, Quasi. I am doing much better but have another procedure next Friday at the hospital. The results of that one are really important. I just want some really good news now and to stay out of hospitals and clinics for the rest of the summer.

I'm back!!

Sending to AMY/HULAGIRL87 and receiving from MARY/DZNYBOUND just fine!

Will get my envi out today. I had a dental emergency yesterday and spent all day at the dentist

Alyssa --- I wasn't able to send you an extra envie on Monday. No inserts in my papers :( Hopefully, my friend will drop some inserts off this week. If so, I'll get another one out to you :)

:wave: Hi everyone! Not sure if that P&G will be in tomorrow's paper or not :scratchin but please send your envie on Monday, July 3rd regardless. :thumbsup2 If there's a P&G great, if not then just forward what you received this past week that you don't want. ::yes:: Post offices will be closed Tuesday but are open on Monday according to their website. Have a safe and happy Fourth! PSA: Keep your pets indoors to protect them from all those loud noises over the holiday. :dogdance:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!