Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I mailed two envies to Quasi which she has reported as receiving. YAY! I was out of town for most of last week and returned home late Thursday night. I did not receive my envie so I am only mailing the new coupons today.

I didn't receive an envie from HulaGirl87 last week - she's away - lucky lady!!! Hope you had a great time...

I sent a big envie out to MickeyCrocs yesterday (monday) - and a small one going out today - my mother brought me a few inserts - so, you have 2 coming your way this week! Enjoy!!

I will be heading back for a quick visit to the Happiest Place on Earth on Thursday - but, will be back on Sunday!!! Have a great week all!

Sending to AMY/HULAGIRL87. No envie from MARY/DZNYBOUND. It will probably be in Monday's mail.

I want to join the coupon train as well but I don't know How to PM you the info.

I think you'll have to get your count up to 10 before DIS will let you send a PM (called a conversation). I'll try to send one to you but it might not go through. If it doesn't reach you then reply to some other threads and get your count up and then send me a conversation. Good luck

I think you'll have to get your count up to 10 before DIS will let you send a PM (called a conversation). I'll try to send one to you but it might not go through. If it doesn't reach you then reply to some other threads and get your count up and then send me a conversation. Good luck
Ok. Thank you.

I mailed to Quasi this past Monday which she has reported as receiving.

I received an envie from TonyaG on Thursday and then another yesterday (Saturday). The one I got yesterday was the one you mailed on May 8. Not a clue as to where it has been. The envelope is clean without any additional postmarks.

I mailed out to Quasi123 this morning. I had to go out at lunch time and happened to be right by the post office. No race for me this evening to make it there before they close.

Disneylifer87, your envie was sent to you today. Also sent a conversation to you and Quasi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter