Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Hello All!
I am here and happy to report that I have been receiving and mail right on track. I usually mail on Monday and receive on Wednesday. This past week I didn't receive until Friday, but all is good.
I was in an accident a couple weeks ago and unfortunately my car was totaled. I am fine, thankfully no one got hurt in any of the vehicles involved. Got a new car this past weekend and yes, I asked for all the discounts I could get.

Hello All!
I am here and happy to report that I have been receiving and mail right on track. I usually mail on Monday and receive on Wednesday. This past week I didn't receive until Friday, but all is good.
I was in an accident a couple weeks ago and unfortunately my car was totaled. I am fine, thankfully no one got hurt in any of the vehicles involved. Got a new car this past weekend and yes, I asked for all the discounts I could get.

:wave: So glad to hear you and others weren't hurt. Love that new car smell! Stay well, we miss your smile here but life gets busy. :hug:

Rec'd from HulaGirl87 yesterday.. .I have a second envie going out to MickeyCrocs today.... I had whatever came yesterday and my mother gave me 5 inserts the other day - just had time to cut through those!!!

Received on Wednesday. Had a little finger + kitchen knife debacle last night, but I'll still get coupons in the mail tomorrow :)

Shyanne ---- envie received! Thank you!

Alyssa ---- 2 envies headed your way! I has the big envie all sealed up and ready to go and turned my head only to see a couple of inserts that I hadn't clipped! LOL! So you'll have a biggie and a thinnie! Enjoy!

Received on Wednesday. Had a little finger + kitchen knife debacle last night, but I'll still get coupons in the mail tomorrow :)

Hope your finger is doing better. I once had a run in with a tin can cover in the kitchen. Oh the blood from such a tiny cut but it hit a vein on the top of my hand so created quite the bloody mess. Mailed yours today so you should get another Wednesday arrival.

I just got 2 envies today- Wednesday. So, my mail is very behind schedule this week. But it is coming! 2 envies going to Cameron991 first thing in the morning.

Mailed to ShiPooOwner on Monday. Received two envies this week from Eyor44. Thanks!

I think I forgot to post last week! Oops!

Anyway, sending to AMY/HULAGIRL87 & receiving from MARY/DZNYBOUND just fine! In fact, I received 2 envies this week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter