Couples only anniversary trip in March

Emagine

DVC Member
My husband and I are headed down in March with some extra float time from work. We have never had quality me time in 20 years away. We are very much looking forward to this couples only trip and site seeing while there. We will be using our DVC while staying at Aulani. Neither of us are all that interested in all the pool soaking etc as we have a pool. We are renting a car through Costco. We plan on tossing in a flight over to the Volcanos and doing PH. While there is the Honolulu Festival and we are trying to find out more about that. I read about the cove next door and Monkey Pod.

Next to that for a couples only get away what else would you recommend?!

Hoping you get some good responses so I can steal them! :rolleyes1

We love to do a couples massage at Laniwai spa. In fact, we always love it so much we usually do it twice each trip! The hydrotherapy garden is amazing, and a true "experience." Dinner at AmaAma during sunset is nice, and we're trying the Four Seasons restaurants on our next trip as well. We also usually take a walk over to the market behind Monkeypod and buy a bottle of champagne to enjoy on the balcony with the sunset.

Also, even though we have a pool at home, we enjoy the lazy river. It typically gets quieter in the evening and is oddly relaxing! We do usually go during quieter times of year / avoid holidays and school breaks, so I don't have any tips for avoiding the crowds or kiddos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter