Couple Only Trip Suggestions

Hubby and I did a couples only trip in August. We had a day dedicated to sleep. We ordered room service for breakfast and slept until after 2:00 (tell me the last time you've done that). We then went and relaxed by the pool and had a lite lunch at the pool bar. Soooo relaxing!

My hubby and I do Disney different than most couples on here I think lol. I'm 27 and my husband is 35. We go every year for our wedding anniversary. We pretty much do 9 straight open-close park days! We are insane haha. We function on like 4-5 hours of sleep each night and eat like crazy on the DxDP. We do a drink around the world day at Epcot and a nice day at Epcot, 2 days at MK, MVMCP. This year we are adding Keys to the Kingdom and Wild Africa Trek! We come home from our Disney vacations needing another vacation lol.

DH and I are going in September for our honeymoon - second marriage for both of us. We have both been to WDW before with others, but this is our first together. We have the DxDP and plan a few signature meals and will be spending two days at the F&W in Epcot. Other than meals and a couple of must do rides we are just going to do whatever we want whenever we want! The joys of an adults only trip is there’s no pressure to do it all.

We had afternoon tea at the Grand Flo in June. It was wonderful! And we took our time hanging around just enjoying the ambiance.

I would suggest Discovery Cove but without the Dolphin swim you can just relax in semi quiet part of Orlando and eat and drink all day while enjoying the sun

It's always just the two of us, and we have been going yearly on our anniversary for awhile now. The Monorail Pub crawl is lots of fun - if you end up at Poly, you can head to the beach to watch the fireworks. We take our Kindles into the parks, and have found lovely spots to sit and read, snack and/or sip, and soak up the atmosphere. Renting boats from Poly or WL is a blast, and since even at our advanced ages we are park people, we just spread things out enough that our FP+ keeps us from long lines, and we have leisurely days. If you have half the fun that we do, this won't be your last couples trip!

Adults only trips are the best. We do a loose park schedule and get our three FP per day so we can ride our favorites, but the rest of the time, we pretty much wing it. We may make one or two dining reservations during a five night stay if there's something we really want to try, but other than that we just go with the flow, eat at F&W and quick service, and check for same day ressies if we feel the need. Pool time is great, visiting a resort you've never been to is fun, and just relaxing and people watching with a cocktail is so nice. I like not having a super rigid plan. Another thing we really enjoyed last year was wandering through Disney Springs in the evening and sitting down to watch the live musicians in a couple of different places.

My hubby and I do Disney different than most couples on here I think lol. I'm 27 and my husband is 35. We go every year for our wedding anniversary. We pretty much do 9 straight open-close park days! We are insane haha. We function on like 4-5 hours of sleep each night and eat like crazy on the DxDP. We do a drink around the world day at Epcot and a nice day at Epcot, 2 days at MK, MVMCP. This year we are adding Keys to the Kingdom and Wild Africa Trek! We come home from our Disney vacations needing another vacation lol.

We are the same way!! We are going on our Honeymoon in November and we were going to rent DVC points and do more of a relaxing trip and the more we spoke about it the more we realized if we are going all that way and spending all that money we want to be able to enjoy everything! We dont eat like crazy as we are picky eaters but we like to go!! We may spend some mornings at the resort but other than that its GO TIME!

We are the same way!! We are going on our Honeymoon in November and we were going to rent DVC points and do more of a relaxing trip and the more we spoke about it the more we realized if we are going all that way and spending all that money we want to be able to enjoy everything! We dont eat like crazy as we are picky eaters but we like to go!! We may spend some mornings at the resort but other than that its GO TIME!

Congrats on the marriage! We used to be commando park types too, but I am 55 and DH is 63. We went for our 30th anniversary in October, and have definitely changed our park touring strategy! Much more relaxed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter