• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Couple of questions

teacher31

DIS Veteran
Last time I ran the Princess was in 2013. Not sure what it’s like now, so I thought to ask.

Are there any travel agencies offering group rates at the hotels? We did that last time and it helped financially a bit.

Thanks for any help!

Last time I ran the Princess was in 2013. Not sure what it’s like now, so I thought to ask.

Are there any travel agencies offering group rates at the hotels? We did that last time and it helped financially a bit.

Thanks for any help!
runDisney races have grown and evolved considerably from 2013.

As for Travel Agents, runDisney no longer partners with them or offers them anything special.

Select agencies may offer group space at places like Swan and Dolphin which are on Disney property but not Disney owned. Its rare these days to see group rates from TAs for Disney properties.

Thanks for any help!
Not to my knowledge
I personally book at rack rate than Re shop if discounts come out

I booked with the same TA as my cousins for Princess, and there was no discount. That doesn't mean she wasn't able to get some discounts when booking. I also prefer booking with a TA so I have the main bulk of the trip already paid off before I even get on the plane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter