could use an opinion on our itinerary

reedycreek

DIS Veteran
hi all,

since i have not been to disney in about 6 years i was hoping if i could get some feedback as to our itinerary for 10/21-10/28:

Thurs – Checkin POR, Luau Dinner at 8pm
Fri- MK 9-6, MNSSHP 6-???

Sat – EPCOT all day … Wishes or Illuminations at night (MK open till 11)

Sun – MGM all day ... Fantasmic

Mon – Free day, sleep late, pool, shopping…Wishes or Illuminations at night

Tues – Animal Kingdom, EPCOT at night for dinner, Illuminations?

Wed – Anything we want to do day

Thurs - Home

i wanted to avoid MK on sat cause i hear its crowded, what do people think about this basic itin???? thanks!!!
:earsboy:

My guess is that you do not have kids since you only planned one day at MK. Personally I think you could probably do 2 days at EPCOT, but since AK closes early you will probably get enough time that evening to do everything you may want to do. It is good to leave a couple free days in case you realize you needed more time at a specific place.
Looks good! You may want to fit in DTD on one of your free days!

thanks for the input!!! i am trying to get another day of MK in there since that is my fav park!

Don't forget to make some PS's for some of your meals, either at the parks or resorts. It's good to have at least one a day, perhaps a character breakfast or a special dinner for two.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter